I can't log in, constant error

h4rdtype_Ru

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi @h4rdtype_Ru

I think the cause of the problem is your save file, but i recommend you to do these solutions until your problem is solved.

-> Update your graphics card driver.
-> Pull down your graphics settings.

-> Maybe you need a new profile, delete the old one and create a new one.
-> Reinstall the mod and make sure you are correct to the directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\partner\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
-> Delete File Documents / ETSMP 
(Please backup this file before deleting)
-> It may be because of the game. Go to Steam Library / Euro Truck Simulator 2 File checks / Properties / Local / Verify integrity of Game Files.

->You should run TruckersMP as an administrator. This is really important. Also try TMP with DirectX

King Regards,

Aras.

Hello there,

A general tip I would recommend for you to use when this error comes up, since it is so broad and can mean such a lot of things, is to create a 'clean canvas'.

Close all other running programs, apart from Steam which is required, and ensure that only essential Windows programs are in the background. 

I would also recommend for you to remove any plugins. 

This rules out issues caused by any third parties.

Kind regards,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

4 hours ago, Nightmaree. said:

Привет@h4rdtype_Ru,

Был ли на ваш вопрос дан ответ, приведенный выше?

Ваше подтверждение статуса вашей проблемы помогает нам поддерживать порядок на форуме!

я с нетерпением жду вашего ответа 

Король с уважением,

Кошмар.

Пробная поддержка TruckersMP

None of the suggested options worked! I don't use mods! My Windows is clean, installed yesterday.I have a Logitech G923 steering wheel with gearbox and a Logitech G HUB installed. Will this break my game?

Hello, 

thank you for creating a topic in our help section. 

This error message can have many different causes.

In this situation it would be helpful if you send us your game.log: Could you please send us your game.log? You can find your game.log.txt in the following folder: Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 and for ATS: Documents/American Truck Simulator. This would help us a lot to find out the cause of the game crash.

The content of the file can be copy-pasted to "Pastebin" ( https://pastebin.com/ ) for example, then create a new paste link it to us in your next comment.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

1 hour ago, MatzeOnTour said:

Привет, 

спасибо за создание темы в нашем разделе помощи. 

Это сообщение об ошибке может иметь много разных причин.

В этой ситуации было бы полезно, если бы вы прислали нам свой game.log: Не могли бы вы прислать нам свой game.log? Вы можете найти файл game.log.txt в следующей папке: Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 и для  ATS : Documents/American Truck Simulator. Это очень помогло бы нам выяснить причину сбоя игры.

Содержимое файла можно скопировать и вставить, например, в «Pastebin» ( https://pastebin.com/ ), а затем создать новую ссылку для вставки в своем следующем комментарии.

В ожидании ответа от вас! 

С уважением
, MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

https://pastebin.com/t6cWerdb

20 hours ago, h4rdtype_Ru said:

None of the suggested options worked! I don't use mods! My Windows is clean, installed yesterday.I have a Logitech G923 steering wheel with gearbox and a Logitech G HUB installed. Will this break my game?

Strange suggestion but have you tried to play standard ETS2 on single player since and does it work or not? If not then I would suggest uninstalling then reinstalling the entire game, which I know sounds like a pain but the only thing I can suggest.

If it works, then it must be an issue with how you installed TruckersMP.
Firstly, I would ensure you have opted out of all betas on ETS2, as you should be on that option unless the TruckersMP website say otherwise.
Where have you installed TruckersMP? It could be you installed it onto a now corrupted hard drive, and you made need to move the game onto a different hard drive in order to run it.

If none of these options work, then I unfortunately do not have any additional advice but I hope you find your problem!

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hey there!

Since you have not requested us to reopen this topic for seven (7) days, I will go ahead and move this topic to the "Unsolved Topics" section.
If you are still requiring assistance with your issue, please contact us via the Support System.

Kind Regards,
Lucas_xiaoZheng
TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved Topics.