Trucks on the side of the road?

GamingWithWildcats

When I see a truck on the side of the road, I immediately give way and stay in my queue ?

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

When I see a stopped vehicle ahead on the side of the road, I slow down and approach with caution, because I don't know if the vehicle will suddenly pull out.

If possible, I change lanes, but not before I checked that no following traffic is endangered.

1 hour ago, [ConSecGroup] acesteely20 said:

nope i don't move, if he pulls into me or i hit them, their obviously too close to the road

If you hit a stopped vehicle, it was you who were too close.

Keep a minimum of 1.5 meters when overtaking/ passing vehicles.

Always switching lanes if I can because you never know...

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

When I see a vehicle on the side of the road I distinguish whether it is on a freeway/highway or on another street.
On the freeway, I change to the left lane if it is free and nobody is unnecessarily disturbed. on other roads I slow down and pass moderately, especially on country roads.

When driving past, it's important for me to take a quick look at the driver and generally assess what's going on there, no matter which vehicle is parked on the side of the road, there could be a medical emergency! (in real life…)

Usually when I see a truck standing in the emergency lane on the highway I move one lane to the left, if possible without causing any trouble, as you never know what that player might plan to do (like suddenly pulling out xd). 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived