Where do you usually drive in game ?

N1ghtRidr

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont like driving alone, except when I need to finish my delivery ?... so for my part, I alway like to drive with many friends / people so in many many convoys, or only between C-D and Kirkenes. the goal of this "multiplayer" is to meet many people so why driving alone ? ^^

Calais-Duisburg,Promods,Spain,Turkey ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Guest DBus_David.

I like to drive in uncrowded and crowded places, sometimes on congested roads I can enjoy traffic and sometimes in uncrowded places where I will be transporting with friends and see beautiful scenery?

Guest JimmyAlexGaming206

Most of the time i find the busy places like cd road and kirkenes are fun because although the quiet places are nice at times , they can very quickly get a bit boring not seeing any other truckers about 

I mainly drive around the northern parts of Germany, from like Bremen to Osnabrück over to Düsseldorf. Or also from west to east Germany, but I try to stay away from C-D or only drive there rarely due to the simple fact how risky it is and how chaotic it is. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived