How often do you change the truck?

KaI7ySt04Ka

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest - Pink Ribbon -

I think I've only ever driven 2 trucks while on TMP. The first one I drove for 320k km and my current Scania is at 240k km, but I primarily only drive the CD road and things are a bit lower than true values as I used to go on Promods but on a cloned profile so I have one for TMP and one for Promods to avoid any potential issues and to avoid the dreaded "Content change detected" waiting time to load ?

To be fair, I don't change my truck at all. My current truck I've had for around 300 hours of my entire play time on ETS2. It's pointless upgrading because it's powerful. I changed the livery often for example when I join a new VTC. I enjoy using DAF and the XF models so it would be stupid to change trucks anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived