How often do you change the truck?

KaI7ySt04Ka

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always drive my DAF trucks ? Very rare you will see me in a different truck lol

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

When you have every truck, and nearly every different design of every truck, you end up changing quite often. I'll change after 2 or 3 loads on TMP, but on SP, with all my cool truck mods, it's not unusual for me to change trucks after every run. I just quick travel back to where I was once I switch out.

I know people claim sliders and thing don't matter in ATS. (I don't have ETS yet)

But I have 4 trucks, each with a different build, designed for different types of loads. I commonly switch between them depending on the jobs I feel like doing. If I want them heavy, wide loads? There's a truck for that. Short day hauls? Got one for that too. Typically I use my Kenworth T680, and for that it's "standard" hauls, usually reefers, and medium distance. Usually from one state, to the next.

I'm usually switching between my Mercedes MP4 & Scania RJL / S. I also like to drive with a car, but this depends on my mood. Usually switching every 2/3 day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived