Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How often do you use the forum?

Patryk225_

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there!

I'm usually checking the forums to be kept me up to date regarding TruckersMP. But also to make friendly encounters, participate to discussions and much more! Also, as my position within TruckersMP says, I'm Forum Moderator so I'm also here to apply what I've learnt. It does mean giving good vibes ( positive interaction ), ensure all topics, posts, replies, status updates and messages comply with the official TruckersMP rules, keep the forums organized and much more!

Every day I feel compelled to look for some reason. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Guest DBus_David.

I spend 4-5 hours in the forum every day, because in the forum I can see some information about ETS2 and ATS, and can learn a lot of knowledge?

Guest JimmyAlexGaming206

Im a very busy person so will just use the forum in my spare time as something to do for a bit . Also nice seeing other peoples opinions on things in different topics

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Thank you for posting this topic on our forum. While we appreciate the contribution, the Community Moderation team must keep our forums tidy and ensure no topics are sat idle for more than 14 days. This topic has sat idle for more than 14 days and I must archive it. Thank you for contributing to our forum topics and I hope to see you engaging more

// Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived