Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Player TAG on WebSite for VTC`s

Bugs_

Suggestion Name: Player TAG on WebSite for VTC`s

Suggestion Description: Sorry for the English first, I'm using Google Translate

So, I was here thinking about a facility that I could have in the not too distant future on the users' TAG's.
I, as a VTC owner, even though it is small, I see a great difficulty for many players who enter VTC to change the player TAG.

I believe that many, if not almost all, use the player tag to identify them in the online world. So I would like to suggest something for VTC owners to put through the VTC system. So when a new player joins VTC via TruckersMP the tag is already included when the player logs in.

Of course, a minimum commitment from VTC will have to be imposed, for example, to be validated.
And an option could be created so that the player could change their tag.
I believe this would make organizing VTC's much easier. Since when a nogo player is recruited his identification in the online world is already predefined.

I thought of something like this...
Below Roles have a new button called Player TAG

When you open this tab. You can create a "name" for the TAG and inside the name you have the actual field to fill in the TAG, for example "[ TRS ] - [ WoTr ]" and enable the filling of RGB colors exactly as there is online. Just this options.
A box could be created allowing the player to edit it (according to the criteria of each VTC) for example a box named "Editable" next to the created tag.
Finally, on the "Roles" tab, the TAG field to be selected appears. So, for example, a TAG of drivers can be defined, as well as a Recruitment tag, etc. Facilitating VTC management.

As I said before, some rules must be imposed to be more attractive, being validated would be an interesting one, as it shows a real interest of these companies in growing within the world of TruckersMP.
Not that a company that is not validated does not show interest, but I believe that more companies that are not validated today would show interest in being for some more "function" that would make management faster. And in my sincere opinion, I really want to see the ETS2 online community grow and get stronger.

Any example images: 

https://i.imgur.com/HBHx3wC.png
https://i.imgur.com/phgkRFc.png

Why should it be added?:
For specific events or tribute events, I am aware that many VTCs change the tag to do so. The function through the website would make this exchange of TAG much easier without having to ask all members. As an owner, I miss this facilitator. I believe that many large VTC's with more than 100 members experience the same difficulty.
The option to let the player edit would be at the company's discretion, but enabling this option would not limit the player.
But this is just my suggestion and view. I believe it to be a valid improvement in the future.

Hugs, I hope you like the suggestion and someday see this functionality active.

=))

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

Thanks for submitting a suggestion on our forum.

We have come to a decision to reject this suggestion.

We don't really see the need for this. It's easy enough for the user to change their tag themselves via the TAB menu.

Thanks for understanding.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager

// Rejected

• HaulieCry 1