Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

More Parking places on Event Server

N1ghtRidr

Suggestion Name:  Parking Slots on Event servers

Suggestion Description: It has often been noticed by me that when an event server has been requested by a VTC, there are only limited companies in the city that are available to players for parking in different companies. Therefore if it is a mega event then we would nearly have over 200 trucks on the server and it becomes difficult to put all the players under 1 city.

Any example images:  NIL

Why should it be added?:  There are many places on the map in a given city where other parking lots are closed by TruckersMP. My suggestion is to TruckersMP is to check if we can open a few of theses places especially on the event server so that it becomes easier for the Host VTC or Convoy Control VTC to manage people under 1 city. 

• Upvote 1

N1ghtRidr

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).webp

Hey,

At this time I am unfortunately going to reject your suggestion.

This is because it would mean that the workload would go up by a lot as a lot of testing would have to be done and added to certain places for each event, therefore it would be a lot of work.

Thanks for understanding!

Kind regards,

JamesS014

Community Manager