What is your favorite place to drive in TruckersMP?

Hello everyone,

What is your favorite place to drive in TruckersMP? I drive in crowded places, I like to drive with trucks. What you think?

I really like Scandinavia, especially Norway.

But I also love the southern part of Italy (Sicily and the city of Naples), because the architecture and the variety of colors within the cities are just lovely in my opinion.

I don´t really like crowded places, I prefer driving in isolated places (like italy as I said before).

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

I really like to drive on Scandinavia/Finland with Promods. Breathtaking scenery!

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I drive C-D road mainly, because i like to drive with many people, even if can be a frustrating experience sometimes, driving on that road gives me a lot of fun;

I would probably drive more often in different places if there was more "life", that's why i look forward to the future for the synchronized traffic on TMP 

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived