February Official Convoy!

Whitelodge

• Project Manager

spacer.png

Our February Official Convoy of 2022 has been scheduled and you're all invited! ?

For more information, view the event page!

This month we are back in Europe for our first European adventure of the year! We will be heading through Austria and Germany!

spacer.png

? Information

The event will start at 18:00 GMT on the 5th February 2022.
The convoy duration is estimated to be around 90 minutes, possibly a bit more if you're near the rear!

No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull over in a safe place if you require to do so!

You can view the temp rules for this event here.

?️ Parking

You may park within any no collision zone which is available in Innsbruck.

There is plenty of space, please do not park on pavements.

As for the destination, the Event Team will direct you to what company to park in.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions in our Discord channel #official-convoy or down below!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 1

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

44 minutes ago, MarkON said:

When will the event take place and what time will it start?

There is no such information either in this thread or in the dedicated discord channel.

Hi @MarkON, from what I could found on the event-server page, the Event will take place on the 5th of February, the server will open at 17 UTC departure time is still unclear.

(https://truckersmp.com/event-request/1665)

Here is the Event Page:

https://truckersmp.com/events/7443-february-official-convoy

Kind Regards,

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.77f04423a8e5d64e2143f512b516c58d.webpMANU.png.26272a0bf0c8963d3136ef83757676a6.png1771048576_role_Driver(1).webp.16f12f0944a0d47a76a7459e12c40855.webp

WzxmcKP.png.ee0bd167fbb090ce8be9d5178a252499.png

1 hour ago, ManuMarSch said:

Hi @MarkON, from what I could found on the event-server page, the Event will take place on the 5th of February, the server will open at 17 UTC departure time is still unclear.

(https://truckersmp.com/event-request/1665)

Here is the Event Page:

https://truckersmp.com/events/7443-february-official-convoy

Thanks for adding the information :HaulieLove:

Well, I will probably participate.

It may turn out that this is the last convoy at TruckersMP among others: in and around Innsbruck before the planned Austria Rework project by SCS.

In addition, there is a ski jump in the starting town, so there will be atmospheric photos? in the winter weather ?️?️.

Happy Trucking ?

• Like 1

I can't wait to attend this event!

I hope i can be available.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Might try this one out, despite having a big problem during that last one in January on ATS when it came to picking up my load, the road to the companies were blocked in Yuma. I actually like to take a job instead of just using an empty trailer.

I asked about this on that last convoy thread but didn't get a good answer as to how I can pick up my job if the companies are blocked off. Do I have to actually go into multiplayer and do job dispatcher, go into singleplayer to drive to company, then get on multiplayer again? That's stupid to have to load the game 3 times if I'm in a rush to get ready before it starts, especially since I don't have an SSD and I have to deal with possible "unreliable connection" disconnects which TMP still won't fix about 2 years after someone suggested a good solution to it.

Update: An admin said in game that if you're not late joining the server the companies aren't blocked, but again, that should be clarified in the event description/rules, just a suggestion for next time to clarify that.

On 1/31/2022 at 12:13 PM, MarkON said:

Thanks for adding the information :HaulieLove:

Well, I will probably participate.

It may turn out that this is the last convoy at TruckersMP among others: in and around Innsbruck before the planned Austria Rework project by SCS.

In addition, there is a ski jump in the starting town, so there will be atmospheric photos? in the winter weather ?️?️.

Happy Trucking ?

Did SCS say they're going to release the first phase of the rework next update? I imagine it's easier for SCS since it's much smaller than Germany but has it been confirmed?

On 2/2/2022 at 3:49 AM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I asked about this on that last convoy thread but didn't get a good answer as to how I can pick up my job if the companies are blocked off. Do I have to actually go into multiplayer and do job dispatcher, go into singleplayer to drive to company, then get on multiplayer again? That's stupid to have to load the game 3 times if I'm in a rush to get ready before it starts, especially since I don't have an SSD and I have to deal with possible "unreliable connection" disconnects which TMP still won't fix about 2 years after someone suggested a good solution to it.

I recommend to just join any standard server (to prevent long loading times), pick up the job and stay within NCZ, then join event server. You can do this with freight jobs and cargo market jobs now, without the jobs expiring.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:49 AM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

Did SCS say they're going to release the first phase of the rework next update? I imagine it's easier for SCS since it's much smaller than Germany but has it been confirmed?

As with any game update, unless SCS announce something on their blog, nothing is confirmed. First post about Austria rebuild was a teaser back in August 1st, and only two more since then. 

Although Germany si much larger compared to Germany, it took SCS at least year and a half to complete in 3 updates. It is possible that Austria rebuild will be released in single update, but from what I've seen in the last blog posts, it seems they are rebuilding the map pretty much from scratch, they showed only one of the six existing cities yet, so I don't think it will be ready for 1.44.

• Thanks 1

it will be a great tmp convoy ?

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

6 hours ago, Granite said:

I recommend to just join any standard server (to prevent long loading times), pick up the job and stay within NCZ, then join event server. You can do this with freight jobs and cargo market jobs now, without the jobs expiring.

As with any game update, unless SCS announce something on their blog, nothing is confirmed. First post about Austria rebuild was a teaser back in August 1st, and only two more since then. 

Although Germany si much larger compared to Germany, it took SCS at least year and a half to complete in 3 updates. It is possible that Austria rebuild will be released in single update, but from what I've seen in the last blog posts, it seems they are rebuilding the map pretty much from scratch, they showed only one of the six existing cities yet, so I don't think it will be ready for 1.44.

Didn't think of doing that, although I do still have to load the profile 2 times it's much easier than loading the entire game 3 times. I wish that TMP would be more helpful and clarify about picking up jobs during convoys though, maybe it helps traffic out that's why they do it like that now, but if that's the case they should tell people if you want to pick up a job you can go on another server and pick up the job, then go to the repair station, garage, truck stop, etc. then go back into the event server.