Is this considered a bug?

Danilka<3.

Question

5 answers to this question

Rule 2.1 only covers driving-related hacks/bug/feature abuses. You are allowed to save-edit money, levels, trucks, etc., you and your account will be perfectly fine from acquiring a vehicle by any means you like.

Hello Danilka,

Given you can literally go on the Internet and grab an already-completed profile for use, I see no reason why 2.1 would be applicable in this case. 
That being said; it'd be nice if you could share a few screenshots/video of the issue, so that we have a bit clearer understanding of what's going on.

Cheers.

MXL94305CP

TruckersMP's Trial Support

Hi there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response 

Kind regards,

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Stubborn

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics