Some tips to use against trolls.

FernandoCR [ESP]

Hello there.

Just some minutes ago, I was driving peacefully on a highway when I started noticing that something wrong was happening ahead. Before I could react, a troll driving a Scout Pilot car came towards me, driving wrong way and rammed my truck heads-on.

So, because of what I saw in the aftermath, I decided to create this topic.

1 - As soon as I could, I started my truck (it had been badly damaged), turned on the emergency lights and drove away from the road into the emergency lane.

2 - Once I was sure that the way was free, I stopped, hit 0 to enable the free cam and immediately after that, F1 to enter Pause Mode.

3 - Using free cam, I was able to get some good video evidence of these 2 trolls wreking havoc on that stretch of the highway, so I'd be able to send a web report later on.

4 - If once you are stopped at a safe place and if you see that the trolls won't move, you can simply open the chat, send /disconnect to leave the server, drive away for 5-6 minutes, then stop again, go to the menu, Exit - Launchpad and join the server again.

Good things about this:

1 - If you go into freecam before hitting F1, you can move freely, so you can get better views, close images of the trolls' names, TMP ids (if you have them enabled to be shown by the name) and so on.

2 - You can still use the chat, so you can warn other players about the issue. Just don't engage with the trolls, no matter if they speak to you. Unless you want to mock them a bit :troll:

3 - With just sending /p or /pinfo <id> in the chat, you don't send any messages to others but you "reset" the 10 minutes AFK timer.

Best of all:

- When you are in Pause Mode, the trolls can't damage your vehicle, they can't even move it. You can get some laughs at them, seeing their cars bounce away when they hit your truck ?

Hoping that a lot of people will see this and try it out. Lots of trolls would leave the game if everyone knew this, their "job" would become old and boring pretty soon.

? Helpful 

1574800594_R440Manager.png.92d0783160ca36c5f8243ec93f0ee123.png 1210712418_VETARAN1.webp.5e6511080dd4751d2303d7c28dbdfc38.webp 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived