Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[ANSWERED] [GMM] Moderation team

Turbo Diesel V8

Question

1 answer to this question

• Business Analyst

It depends on a number of factors. For instance, the load on the report systems determine where our main focus will be. The extent to which people are efficient on a particular system depends per person. In addition, as we share the total load as a team, it also depends how many current team members we have (i.e., many hands make light work). Some people also work faster than others, which could be influenced by experience. And of course, it also depends how busy people are in real life and to which extent they are able to cope with all their activities, considering that our Game Moderation team members are all volunteers. All in all, I would argue that being part of the Game Moderation Team is neither a hard nor a chill job. It is definitely doable for the average person, but there is a constant demand of activity that you are expected to put in. Since this depends per person, it is difficult to pin it down to specific number of hours though. I hope to having informed you sufficiently.

• Like 2
  • True Story 2
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1