[ANSWERED] [CM] Driving School

Spartanul007

Question

I know this question is more of a question for SCS than TMP, and I don't know if it was asked before, but here it is ...

Will the ETS2/ATS community have a driving school(in-game) in the near future?

With the help of the driving school, the newcomers(even the old ones) learn what preventive driving means, when you have to overtake in traffic and when not, simple rules with which we will make driving in the game much more pleasant(even in real life).

• Like 1

||| Hi ?, i'm Alex(b'89) a.k.a. Spartanul007 and proud Romanian ?? |||

||| Don't be shy, hit that +rep  button |||

???
Read the rules before you start playing.

New to TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section.

Wanna learn about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, head over to the Guides section.

Wanna join a Virtual Trucking Company(VTC) or start a new one, go here.

Please read "HOW TO USE THE REPORT SYSTEM" before submitting a report.

Please read "HOW TO USE THE BAN APPEAL SYSTEM" article before creating an appeal.

20210527224804_1.jpg20211218000601_1.jpg20211226221309_1.jpg20220121002428_1.jpg20220122235923_1.jpg20220123165948_1.jpg

| News | Polls & Surveys | Server Status | Map | Traffic | Meet the Team | Recruitment Patreon Wall of Fame | COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTORS | FeedbackCommunity Events | 

1 answer to this question

Hey! 

Currently we have no plans to develop a "Driving School" like you have described, that would indeed be more of an SCS suggestion. 

However, I can say that currently the CM team is looking at possible ways to support new members of the community through different methods such as video tutorials and so on. I cannot guarantee this will happen but it is definitely something we are thinking about!

Thanks, 
Owen.

• Like 4