HELP GUYS CRASH GAME :(

M.P'Gaming

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello I seen your photos with errors, I think you should uninstall TruckersMP with all his files, then go to steam at Euro Truck Simulator 2 properties then go to local files and left click on "verify integrity of game file". This worked on me about 5 months ago.
Here you can see how to go to steam ETS2 properties: https://imgur.com/a/peKCXbX

I hope this solution is successful for your problem.

Best regards,
Irinel BotT

Hey @M.P'Gaming

Here are a few solutions that may help you:

- Reinstall TruckersMP

- Run TruckersMP as administrator

- Verify Steam game files

To verify your game files you need to follow these steps:

> Go to your Steam Library

> Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Game Files

Wait until the check is complete and then see if it works again.

I hope one of these suggested solutions helps you and fix your problem.

If not, let us know so others don't suggest the same things.

Have a good day and stay healthy!

Best regards 

DrewK

Hello, 

thank you for creating a topic in our help section. 

This error message can have many different causes.

In this situation it would be helpful if you send us your game.log: Could you please send us your game.log? You can find your game.log.txt in the following folder: Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 and for ATS: Documents/American Truck Simulator. This would help us a lot to find out the cause of the game crash.

The content of the file can be copy-pasted to "Pastebin" ( https://pastebin.com/ ) for example, then create a new paste link it to us in your next comment.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

Hi there, 

thanks for the helpful game.log! 

We understand the frustration, but most of the time, it is actually not the fault of the TruckersMP launcher or else. 

I just looked over the logs and saw that your profile might not be working as intended. Please go and check if the same crash appears on a new Euro Truck Simulator 2-Profile. 

You can either create a new one or choose your second profile, that's your choice. 

If the game is working without any problems on the another profile, there is almost no way to repair your main profile, besides than guessing which of your trucks in the garage is causing the game to crash.

I hope this helps and you will be able to play on TruckersMP again. 

Keep me updated, 

maksch

TruckersMP Support

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

I just checked the second profile and there is the same problem, i.e. the same error pops up when I click DRIVE!

if it wasn't for your TruckersMP update, I wouldn't waste half a day writing on the forum and playing TruckersMP normally ?

Well, if you do not have a solution to this problem, all I have to do is wait until you introduce the next update that will fix it, because I do not see a different solution yesterday I played normally, and today you introduced truckersmp updates and it crashes my game with this error all the time. Damn me already fix it as it was, not constantly changing and updating something, I'm pissed. ?

• Like 2