graphics

koxxiik

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello, 

thank you for creating a topic in our help section. 

You can change the brightness in your settings: 

- start Euro Truck Simulator 2

- go to your graphics settings

- You can move the slider at "brightness" to the right to make it brighter In-Game

M77g4yL.jpg

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support 

Hello there, koxxiik. 

I am sorry to hear that it is still dark for you; just a possibility though, after you have selected it to the right, did you press "Apply" and it still was dark? 
If so, can you please try to reload the game after you have changed the settings and then see if this still occurs? 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Trial Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Greetings! ^^ 

First of all, welcome to the forum.

In the picture taken by @MatzeOnTour, the "Advanced settings" section is visible, by clicking on that part, there are options that make your image settings more clear. You can click on all the options by clicking there. E.g; ''Mirror quality= Low - Medium - High'' From that section, there is a section related to detailing and shadow texture. Please I suggest you to set your settings to Medium or if your system is fine, to high settings. And I would like to add that your resolution may be low, if you follow the steps you see in the picture I will leave below, I think your problem will be solved.

https://prntscr.com/26k0f3s = ''Orta - Medium'' - ''Yüksek - High'' ( Options are in Turkish )

Kind regards,

XeoNN

Hello there, koxxiik! 

I am sorry to still hear that you are having issues with your graphics.

To answer your question about the possibility of everything being great at night; if you cannot see anything during the day time in game due to your screen being black, it will be the same for the night time as well. 

Is there a possibility that you could share your settings with us, like what MatzeOnTour did above to try help you out so we can possibly see if there's something wrong there? 

Kind regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Trial Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there!

Has your problem or question been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind regards,

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues related to TruckersMP, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Stubborn

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics