Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game crash at specific location

mikeyducoudray

Question

While making a delivery, I noticed that the game crashed at the same place everytime. Changed the graphic settings by lowering them, changed trailer, even chaged trucks, but nothing changes and it keeps crashing at the same exact location. This location is the gas station on the A3 highway from Cologne to Liege, Germany. Now I'm moving what I think is a refrigeration system if I'm not mistaken in the new truck I bought but it keeps on crashing. If anybody has any idea on what could be the problem and specially how to fix it, I'd be eternally grateful. I'll include one of the crash logs below just in case its necessary. 

https://pastebin.com/QMZZptMn

6 answers to this question

Hello, 

thank you for creating a forum topic on our forum. 

Could you please send us your game.log in the same way as you did it with the crash log via pastebin. You can find your game.log.txt in the following folder: Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 and for ATS: Documents/American Truck Simulator. This would help us a lot to find out the cause of the game crash.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

Hello, I've read your question and I came up with this solution:

Go to Steam(client) -> Library-> then right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2-> go to properties-> Local Files and left click on "verify integrity of game files"
Down bellow you can see the steps by photos in this link:
https://imgur.com/a/peKCXbX

But, also I need to see "last_crash" text file from ETS2MP folder from your Documents, cuz in that file you can find the file that crashes your game(Fault address)

Best regards,
Irinel BotT

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
@Zysto
TruckersMP - Trial Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Have a nice day!

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*022] djmtrlltc 

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator