What do you all get up to in your spare time?

Truckerdan_TMP

For me it would be , i like going for walks with the dogs, at work , and just chilling  watching movies.

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

In my spare time, I prefer to spend time watching an interesting movie or TV series. If my friends have time, we will play football together.

Work, work, work, prepare for law university, gaming and sleep :DDD

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

3 hours ago, iTab_ said:

In my spare time, I prefer to spend time watching an interesting movie or TV series. If my friends have time, we will play football together.

? sounds fun 

1 hour ago, NexusMEISTER said:

Work, work, work, prepare for law university, gaming and sleep :DDD

Ahh nice ..good luck in law university ?

2 hours ago, VeteranDriver said:

There is my daily routine ?

Ou3phsN.png

Sounds like a great routine ?

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

4 hours ago, acesteely20 said:

play games and eat xD

Sounds like a dream??

After the work day, i like to spend my time and relax with my girlfriend, or play football with my friends,

During the weekends, depend, some weekends i like to do small trips, either with my friends or my girlfriend, and some weekends, gaming or again spending my time with my girlfriend ?

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

I spent a lot of time doing stuff related to TMP. When I go offline, it is often to go to work or sleep. It due happens from time to time that I watch a movie while being on Discord on my phone or tablet. Just so when I actually get on my PC I can just jump in-game and drive around, instead of having to go through a lot of other stuff before I can start driving.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Other than playing TMP, I usually go for walks. If I'm not feeling like leaving the house I'll watch some series, currently watching Suits.

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

Well, I spend my leisure time mostly at home I watch motivational movies, read good book which can make me more knowledgeable and for fun I watch SNL and occasionally, I like to go to the parks or historical places. Because I can feel relax and peace so much I can't explain but if you go you can also spend so much time there and get more knowlegde.

King Regards

Phoenix Player

Nxbody

Sincerely!

Nxbody17

-----------Useful Links----------

TMP Rules|Support|Feedback|Reports

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived