What makes you enjoy the multiplayer?

DrewK

-Playing Different People
-Crowded traffic

1574800594_R440Manager.png.92d0783160ca36c5f8243ec93f0ee123.png 1210712418_VETARAN1.webp.5e6511080dd4751d2303d7c28dbdfc38.webp 

I haven't played multiplayer for several months, because it lacks traffic outside of the few infamous areas and cities. This makes it an unrealistic and boring experience.

During the time I played multiplayer, I enjoyed driving with friends and meeting other fellow truckers on the road. I was also nice to see the different creative truck configurations of other players.

• 2 weeks later...

What would the game be if it didn't have the multiplayer game!!!!

It would be a boring game and after completing all the achievements it would be more of the same. Yes there are many mods for the game but it would be the same. 

The multiplayer mod brings that coexistence with other players and the experience of having other players playing the same type of game, and getting your group of friends together and making a journey together

36 minutes ago, jamarcus said:

crashing

Good thing that you " i changed i swear ive done lots of practicing"... This proves, once again, why you should never be unbanned ?

ON-TOPIC: What I enjoy most is the unpredictability. In single player there's a lot more traffic, true, but when you drive good, they are no issue at all. In TruckersMP, no matter how good you are driving, the people around can do anything that you would never expect, so you need to be a lot more alert, a lot more deffensive. That's what I like best in MP, it makes me pay a lot more attention to everything that's happening around. Besides, in single player mistakes don't have any consequences... Unlike in MP, where "mistakes" (namely "crashes"), specially when they are too many, can lead to a permanent ban (yes, pun intended).

People of course. We can predict the movements of the npc, but when it is a real player, it is very likely to surprise you. In multiplayer, people always can surprise you by coming from the opposite lane at 110 km/h of speed and ram you. That's why people always prefer CD road. The unpredictable is always more fun.

There is no "story mode" for ETS2 or neither for ATS. These games get boring after a while due to the monotony. Multiplayer ends this monotony and makes these games much more enjoyable. 

• Community Manager

I enjoy multiplayer because of a few reasons.

1: simply because of the multi factor. Multiple people are on one server and you pass by real people on virtual roads.

2: I am a part of the TruckersMP Staff team, and I enjoy the role of Game Moderator. I enjoy interacting with the community at events, and making an impact by using my great banhammer. ? 

3. Driving with AI gets boring and repetitive despite having mods. Driving on MP never gets old because of new experiences.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

4 hours ago, xBestBBx said:

I enjoy multiplayer because of a few reasons.

1: simply because of the multi factor. Multiple people are on one server and you pass by real people on virtual roads.

2: I am a part of the TruckersMP Staff team, and I enjoy the role of Game Moderator. I enjoy interacting with the community at events, and making an impact by using my great banhammer. ? 

3. Driving with AI gets boring and repetitive despite having mods. Driving on MP never gets old because of new experiences.

Yeah I totally agree with point 3 :truestory:

Sometimes i prefer convoy because you can drive on other maps with friends, but the most of my time, I play on truckersmp! :tmp:

Driving with friends and it's nice to meet new people on the road ? 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived