What makes you enjoy the multiplayer?

DrewK

dHfKaVj.png

For me, it's the positive interaction with other players.

I find it great to be greeted with the High beam on routes where not many players are on the roads.

One thing I'm always happy about is when players show consideration for each other and sometimes give up their rights to do others a favour.

As you can see, for me it's often the little things that give me a good time on the servers.

What about you?

Honestly it's the thrill of knowing you're not the only one on the server.

What I don't enjoy? you ask.

The stress you go through when theres a truck passing you and youre on keyboard. ?

Remember to react to my message if I assisted you, amused you or anything else ?

you dont have a choice

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85 tmp-bio.png 

For me it would have to be 

- Nice to see and drive with others.

- Other truckers Tooting there horn when driving past on the road.

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

6 minutes ago, HingTheHing said:

The stress you go through when theres a truck passing you and youre on keyboard. ?

haha The struggle is real ?

5 minutes ago, Truckerdan_TMP said:

For me it would have to be 

- Nice to see and drive with others.

- Other truckers Tooting there horn when driving past on the road.

I agree with that! In busy places the horn is sometimes annoying, but on empty streets it's fine I think. :thisisfine:

2 minutes ago, DrewK said:

haha The struggle is real ?

I agree with that! In busy places the horn is sometimes annoying, but on empty streets it's fine I think. :thisisfine:

Yeah , i totally agree lol , i was mostly on about just driving down the highway or small road and 1 or 2 trucks coming other way , it just feels nice ? Toot Toot ?

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

For me, Its meeting Random people on the road, i have met some great people through the years, Of course their is a few trolls, This is why i will never play SCS convoy mode Unless they open a server of at least 3000 players.

which will never happen because then they would need admins etc,  The whole purpose of a multiplayer for me is to play with random people, Good or bad, it adds entertainment 

2 hours ago, HingTheHing said:

Honestly it's the thrill of knowing you're not the only one on the server.

I highly recommend getting a wheel, i have used a Logitech g29 with H-Shifter since 2016, it totally changes everything, i have about 15 thousand hours on it in different games and I've never had a problem, apart from having to clean the inside of the pedals 2 years ago, due to dust etc.

• DrewK changed the title to What makes you enjoy the multiplayer?
9 minutes ago, Scottish Lad said:

For me, Its meeting Random people on the road, i have met some great people through the years, Of course their is a few trolls, This is why i will never play SCS convoy mode Unless they open a server of at least 3000 players.

which will never happen because then they would need admins etc,  The whole purpose of a multiplayer for me is to play with random people, Good or bad, it adds entertainment 

Yeah it's great to meet new people every day. I've already met a lot of nice people through TMP? 

The community. Having all of us from around the world at one place doing what we love. Trucking. Trucking has brought us all together to this one amazing community. One community that SCS has done so well to leave, and support! We are all here for each other, and will continue to do what we love. 

Here I meet friends from many countries, there is a great team of staff here to help us, and there are many interesting official events, maybe that's why I love TruckersMP

2 hours ago, iTab_ said:

Here I meet friends from many countries, there is a great team of staff here to help us, and there are many interesting official events, maybe that's why I love TruckersMP

1 hour ago, [TPH] Nicz said:

Meet new environment and also new friends all around the globe

1 hour ago, Fast-rider said:

:HaulieSus: CD Road :troll:

Nah, it’s fun, but TMP is all about the community. It’s the best community I‘ve ever been in. You always meet new people, which is really enjoyable. :HaulieLove:

I agree with you.

Thank you for your answers. 

Have a nice day! :HaulieLove:

You too ? have a nice day 

for me it's the community, it is so friendly and i now know and talk to so many people and do CC work with so many. Driving with new friends i have met in VTC'S as well.

I am a shy person at the best of times but ive met so many nice and fun people and talk to them all the time

The possibility of having fun with my friends and engaging in a relaxed and immersive driving experience!

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hey @DrewK,
First of all, thank you for creating a topic.

-Exploring the new places
- Meeting with new peoples
- And being in crowded places

That's enough stuff for me to enjoy! :HaulieLove:

Archived