Searching graphic mods to make this game look better

Question

Hello everyone,

Ive almost used the search function for about 15-20 minutes with key words like "mods download" / "graphic mods" / "mods site", etc. and couldnt find a single helpful comment so pls bear with me. Im pretty sure this has been asked a dozen times but I just cant find it. And since there are so many modding sites out there, youll easily get lost.

Im looking out for mods like Reshade which make the game look better. Im currently running the highest settings on 4K with 400% upscaling and it doesnt quite look the way I want it to be. It seems that ETS2 didnt aged very well, if you ask me. I remember it looked better for past standards around 2013-2014 but now it just feels a little bit "dusty".

Thanks in advance.

edit : Mod should work in Single&Multiplayer.

4 answers to this question

Hi there,

To my knowledge, the only way to do this would be with a reshade software. However, from my own personal experience, it made the entire game look worse and had a negative effect on performance, so for that reason I wouldn't recommend it. 

It could be worth looking at some graphics card settings - using GeForce Experience or Nvidia Control Panel for example (AMD does have an equivalent; I'm not sure of its name). Whilst this would alter settings on an entire system level, it is possible that with enough configuration you'd find a good balance.

Finally, there are some videos on YouTube that allow you to find 'optimal' settings for graphics quality, and whilst this wouldn't counteract the 'dustiness' you mentioned in your situation description, it would go some way to rectifying the problem and/or making it less noticeable.

I hope this helps and of course remain open to other options posted by users ?

Let us know when your question is answered so we can keep the forum organised! 

Kind regards,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

Thanks @Stubborn., thats all I need to know for now.

edit : Btw, is it normal that every comment has to be approved by a mod ? It took my comment almost 24-48 hours to unlock. Not complaining though.

Best regards

Fuzzy

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question. Regarding your last question: Yes, it's normal.

Best answer has been marked.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked & Moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |