Behind the Scenes: Game Moderation Team in 2021

Jeroen

• Community Manager

This was a very good understanding of behind the scenes and how much the Game Moderation team is working super hard to make this game a better place for everyone to enjoy. Keep it up everyone who work super hard in TMP and makes it enjoyable for all players :HaulieLove:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1

• Community Manager

Very insightful post, Jero. I'm hopeful this allows the community to understand how hard we work. ? 

• True Story 3
  • Woah! 1

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Great informative article! Happy that TruckersMP is a community by the players for the players! Thanks to all the staff members that are working hard in this project ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

• Web Developer
2 hours ago, [GökBörü] XeoNN said:

@Jeronimο It sounds good, but the number of users banned from the reporting system is not told. ( So I'm talking about users who send reports and are banned from submitting reports in the report system ) ?

The main topic is about reports, bans from game servers and appeals, so you guys can see how much effort our moderators need to put in on a daily basis. Information like number of users banned from reporting, appealing etc. is not really relevant.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

Its sad to see that TMP doesn't think making an appeal to apologise is an acceptable reason to appeal. Just being banned is not always the best way of making people learn their lesson. If I was able to apologise and show TMP I learnt my mistake on a minor incident, I would somewhat expect to have the appeal accepted.

Then with thi

4 hours ago, Jeronimο said:

Not every incident has to be punished and can also be resolved by yourself by recognising that players sometimes make mistakes.

So the problem here is if you get reported by web for a small offence and get banned your appeal will be declined if you write and apologise and recognise the mistake you made for getting banned but if you break the rules in game and apologise to the player and they decide not to report you for it, then it's fine. A little bit contridicting in my view.

However, I do realise the GM team do put a huge amount of work into their duties, remembering my time from when I was a GM myself. It is interesting to see the figures and it gives a much clearer perspective. I wonder how accepted it would be to see the GM or even the whole teams figures every month? EG support tickets dealt with etc

• True Story 1

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

2 hours ago, DJ Jefferz said:

Its sad to see that TMP doesn't think making an appeal to apologise is an acceptable reason to appeal. Just being banned is not always the best way of making people learn their lesson. If I was able to apologise and show TMP I learnt my mistake on a minor incident, I would somewhat expect to have the appeal accepted.

Then with thi

So the problem here is if you get reported by web for a small offence and get banned your appeal will be declined if you write and apologise and recognise the mistake you made for getting banned but if you break the rules in game and apologise to the player and they decide not to report you for it, then it's fine. A little bit contridicting in my view.

However, I do realise the GM team do put a huge amount of work into their duties, remembering my time from when I was a GM myself. It is interesting to see the figures and it gives a much clearer perspective. I wonder how accepted it would be to see the GM or even the whole teams figures every month? EG support tickets dealt with etc

I don’t speak on behalf of other teams but more so the Support Team however, I don’t think sharing monthly stats for us would be beneficial. However, with that being said, if the interest was there, I wouldn’t mind doing something similar for our previous year etc; it sounds like a decent idea, I’ll see what I can figure out for the future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Woah! 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Wow... I am speechless....

I cannot imagine how far the game development has come and how in 2021 a total of 1.4 million reports we're made. 

Many people as it has been stated in the kb and here on the forums think that the GM Team is doing nothing. 

This proves that the GM Team is dealing with a lot of reports which come into the system and with 105+

Team members was able to deal with 1.4 million reports from minor to major ones.

In my opinion you guys make this game run, without you the game would be a total chaos...

this is a huge number to even think of or more over imagine. 

This article really tells the truth and how the team works and what they have achieved over the years with dedication and hard work.

Keep up the good work!

Kind Regards,

MightyPower

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 2

2 hours ago, Ali. said:

I don’t speak on behalf of other teams but more so the Support Team however, I don’t think sharing monthly stats for us would be beneficial. However, with that being said, if the interest was there, I wouldn’t mind doing something similar for our previous year etc; it sounds like a decent idea, I’ll see what I can figure out for the future.

It's not beneficial I agree, but I do have the interest in how productive the teams are.

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png