Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Winter mod not showing in mod manager.

totalfire07

Question

I don't really know if this is the right place for this, I don't really use forums that much, but I know I need to ask for help in the help section.

Anyways, as the title says, it won't show no matter what I do.

I put the frosty winter mod in the mod folder in the ETS2MP folder (along with a few of the addons for it) but it doesn't show up in the mod manager.
Can anybody figure out what's wrong?

pain.png

wtf.png

4 answers to this question

Hello, 

TruckersMP uses its own mod manager, separate from the SCS one. You cannot enable or disable mods on TruckersMP without moving/deleting them. For ProMods, the game automatically activates the mod when you select a ProMods-enabled server (EU PM, EU PM ARC, or a ProMods Event Server).

Hello @totalfire07,

Thank you for using the forum for any queries you may have. 

As Maxim has kindly explained above, you do not need to activate the mod through the mod manager as this is not possible, as long as it is in the mod folder it should activate automatically. 

I hope this has answered your question, and please tell us if you need help with anything else or would like for this topic to be closed, so we can move it to the correct place. 

I look forward in your response. ?

Best Regards, 

Rico

Hello there! 

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue, and as your request, we will close this ticket.

Thanks to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP Trial Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.