How can I appeal an old ban?

Cılgın Patates

Question

6 answers to this question

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello Cılgın Patates, 

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in our Help section. We will do our best to help you with your question.
------------------------------

I am sorry to hear that you do not agree with a ban that has been issued against you. In normal circumstances, you have the possibility to create up to three ban appeals in which you can try to convince the moderator about your innocence.
Please note that it is not possible to contact any member of the TruckersMP staff team about bans that expired over fourteen days ago, as explained in rule

§5.3 - Appealing and filing a complaint;

§5.3 - Appealing and filing a complaint

If you have been banned, you have the right to appeal the ban via the appeal system. If you feel that your ban appeal is not handled correctly or that you want to file a complaint against a staff member, use our feedback system. Prior to contacting feedback, your ban appeal must be Accepted, Modified or Declined. The feedback system is your last option. Any decision made by high ranked staff members will be final and cannot be appealed in another way. Any abuse of the feedback system can result in a ban from its use. Evidence for bans is required to be available for the duration of the ban plus thirty days. It is not possible to contact any member of the TruckersMP staff about bans that expired over fourteen days ago. Complaints cannot be addressed privately with Staff members. You are required to use the appropriate system to fill in a complaint or appeal a punishment.

So if your ban has expired over fourteen (14) days ago, you unfortunately can not do anything about it anymore, I am afraid.

I hope to have answered your question. 

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

You should read the following page... Here everything is explained step by step.

https://truckersmp.com/kb/1

Question: I want to complain about a ban that has already expired, do I still have the option to appeal it?

Answer: No, you cannot appeal bans that have already expired. You are allowed to complain about your ban over the feedback system if you cannot appeal your ban anymore, but only for a specified time. Please refer to the rules, specifically §5.3 in this case.

I hope I could help you with my answer!

Best regards

DrewK

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Critical
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive