Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[ANSWERED] [Developer] projects

ChristmarDK

Question

I know we so far have 1 very nice project coming very close. (Dbus). But how many amazing "big" projects do you think we getting this year? (Weeks/months project)

Will it be 2? Or 10? More or less?

- I am not looking after name of the projects, only number of maybe coming big contents this year, you developers have in mind for now. (I know there may come other big project plans sooner or later)

I hope this don't break the rules of the Q&A? 

- But yeah, would be cool if it could be answered ? And i don't have hopes to high for that?

Anyway, keep it up the good work❤

Kind Regards,

ChristmarDK

1 answer to this question

Hey, 

As a CM, we are pretty involved in the delivery of projects, I can say that we have quite a few big projects in just the first half of 2022, I cannot really put a specific number on that unfortunately. However, I can guarantee that the community will really enjoy these projects and I would arguably say that 2022, as of right now, is looking like it could possibly be one of our strongest years so far in terms of projects and exciting features that are coming to the platform! ? 

I hope this answers your question! 

Owen.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1
  • Woah! 2
  • Awesome! 5