How do you feel if TruckersMP introduces the bus mode?

GuYing_TMP

Hello everyone!
How do you feel if TruckersMP introduces the bus mode?

I think it is very good. It brings new vitality and gameplay to ETS2, and makes more players accept this game.

I believe that if it comes out, it will make us happy and curious! Let's hope for it!

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

I have kind of a mixed opinion about this. On one side, it may be a nice new addition but on the other side, the game is a truck simulation game and I feel like adding buses to it makes it shift away from that. 

1 hour ago, Maxim. [FR] said:

我对这件事有一种不同的看法。一方面,这可能是一个不错的新添加,但在另一边,游戏是一个卡车模拟游戏,我觉得增加巴士,它使它远离那个。

What you said is right, I also have some such views in my heart. 

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

I am indifferent on this subject. I'm not against it neither pro-buses, but personally I won't use them. The good part about the bus addition will be an influx of new players I suppose and that is going to be great for TMP? 

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

I was ecstatic to find out that TruckersMP was introducing buses, because it meant that the platform would support trucks, cars, and now buses. With this additional vehicle, TruckersMP would be targeting a new audience which would mean more players, theoretically. I actually can't wait to see buses on the road, let alone driving one! It's a new experience for all of us!

19 minutes ago, flotus said:

I was ecstatic to find out that TruckersMP was introducing buses, because it meant that the platform would support trucks, cars, and now buses. With this additionally vehicle, TruckersMP would be targeting a new audience which would mean more players, theoretically. I actually can't wait to see buses on the road, let alone driving one! It's a new experience for all of us!

Yes

You are right!

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

So i have mixed opinions, i like that TMP are adding new things for the community, however they have added cars and now buses, They are called TruckersMP and have failed to add one thing and that is Trucks, What the game is missing is Classic/ Vintage trucks for example the mighty Scania 143, Volvo f88 and ERF trucks etc. TMP can add these.

And before any TMP staff say the usual lines, "you should ask SCS Software to add these" 

SCS software Will not add these at this time Due to Licensing, (truck manufactures only want new/Flagship models, that is also the reason SCS Software has not added Visible Damage when Crashing and also realistic dirt etc. As TruckersMP is a mod these guys and Girls don't need Licensing to add trucks.

I'm honestly really looking forward to it! Sure, ETS2 is a truck game, but I don't see any real harm in adding buses as a unique aspect for TMP. I can't wait to see them in-game for the first time! 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings!

I personally am looking forward to seeing buses in TruckersMP. Whilst, yes, it is a trucking simulator, it would still be rather nice to see trucks and buses driving within the same game. Not only does it add a variety of jobs for you to do within game, but also gives a more variety in traffic. With the introduction of buses there will now be trucks, cars and buses within traffic. Furthermore, it will change up gameplay. Meaning, that if you have been doing a lot of truck for example, you can simply switch over to driving a bus and do that instead. I believe it would be a very good and welcome addition!

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

Some people think that this is just a "Truck Simulator" and that's it, why would you drive a car or a bus in a truck simulator?

But, did you know that there are bus stops in a lot of cities, like Calais for example?

And if you open your game.sii (save game), you can find lines like this:

Spoiler

bus_stop : bus_stop_CITYNAMEHERE {

discovered: true/false

lines_offer: 0

}

That's kind of interesting because we're talking about a truck simulator, but then you find things like this.

I mean, yes, it's a truck sim, but I don't think adding buses would shift away that much from the game like with cars, especially considering all the stuff I've seen so far.

I think it will be great to see a few busses driving with the trucks to simulate some real multiplayer traffic. I would say yes the bus was put in the game for a short period of time and many players were using them so I won't be surprised to see Volvo/Scania and other busses coming soon to Truckers MP

N1ghtRidr

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).webp

On 1/17/2022 at 3:58 PM, José Borja said:

I think it is a pretty cool update. In fact, I like buses, I use bus mods on ATS and ETS2.

Same. I think It'll be pretty interesting to say the least.

Subiiii
Former TruckersMP
199483566_role_GameModerationTrainee.png339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d
――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
TruckersMP Support System | TruckersMP Rules | Knowledge Base | Feedback | Reports | Appeals

Archived