Hi there! 

Maybe it helps you: 

Kind regards,
@FreakyBodyX
TruckersMP Support

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, KRATOX89 said:

yes

yes my wheel works in singleplayer it doesnt work when i want to play truckermp

Did you check Options > Controllers in-game to see if your wheel is activated there?

On 16/1/2022 at 5:12, Maxim. [FR] said:

¿Revisaste Opciones> Controladores en el juego para ver si tu volante está activado allí?

if you check and it does not appear active but it is because for this asset you need to enter the game from the steering wheel software with the game already selected, I select open truckermp and the client opens but when I go to the game if you do not take me

1 hour ago, KRATOX89 said:

if you check and it does not appear active but it is because for this asset you need to enter the game from the steering wheel software with the game already selected, I select open truckermp and the client opens but when I go to the game if you do not take me

You might need to scroll down depending on how many controllers you have connected, but it will be there. Using the software to start the game should have no impact whatsoever. 

Hey there, @KRATOX89!

It has been three (3) days since the last reply on this topic, and hence we will be moving it to the "Inactive Topics" section. However, if you still need any further help, feel free to message me or any other Support Team member, and we will open this topic again. If you do not send me or another Support Team member a message within one (1) week, we will move this topic to the Unsolved Topics section.

Thank you for your participation!

Kind Regards,
MHT_
TruckersMP Trial Support

/ Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics.