Paintjob battle Part II

TFM Niv

Heya, recently I posted two similar looking paintjobs. I wanted to know which one was better. Just for you to know, I love creating paintjobs and I think it is time for doing a Part II of that.. Idk how that turns out.

Number 1: 

5AaYgEZ.png 

And this is the new one: 

Number 2:
1FDBbbA.png

I'd gladly appreciate it, if you give me your honest opinion which one is better! ?

Personally I prefer number 2, as it’s way less common. Also, the colors of the second one seem more realistic than the first one (not that any of them are realistic but some are more than others). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

Regards,

xBestBBx 

TruckersMP Community Moderator (forums)

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived