Skoda Engine Tuning

ITZASIMI

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

thank you for creating a forum topic.

You can't put any other engine in your scout car for TruckersMP. Putting an engine of a truck in a car will result in a kick from the server due to mixing car and truck parts. Therefore, you can just use the stock engine available in the shop for TruckersMP. If you just want to use the stronger engine of the truck for Singleplayer, then it should work. ?

If you want to have a stronger engine in Singleplayer, you can use a scout mod such as the following: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1409820600&searchtext=skoda

Kind regards
MatzeOnTour
TruckersMP Support

You can put any engine you want in any vehicle you want with a bit of save-editing. More on that in the linked post. However, putting truck parts onto a car and vice-versa will trigger an automatic kick from TruckersMP servers, so you can only use this in singleplayer.

Hello @ITZASIMI,  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your problem/question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

@Caramba2412

TruckersMP Support 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

25 minutes ago, ITZASIMI said:

No thats not what i mean. I mean i want a 260 ps engine or something like that in my skoda? in truckersmp is only 160 ps avaiable

You could use the Iveco engine, with 310 HP. You can't really change the power of an engine in ETS2, but the thing you can do is edit the torque, which is again done via save-editing. Or another option would be to find a mod (truck/car/whatever) with the power you need and then put that engine into your Skoda.

Hello there! ?

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png