Talk about European truck simulation 2 Future planning and suggestions

Ganata

I hope the TMP bus will make us excited!

Not so hyped for the buses personnally; I don't really think they are needed in ETS / TruckersMP. As far as I know there was a bus as an alternating vehicle, and it wasn't used much.

Honestly the thing that attracts players is areas with many players.

1 minute ago, Bangshuai6 said:

I hope ETS2 is updated with more dirt roads and difficult roads in the future, I think it will attract more players

1 hour ago, Maxim. [FR] said:

Honestly the thing that attracts players is areas with many players.

I agree with you, personally I also really like roads that are often congested

I would like to see congested roads combined with wonderful scenery

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

2 minutes ago, Tundra_Gaming said:

I am hoping that somehow some way ATS and ETS get combined into one game style. I think that would be really interesing!

What do you mean by that?

44 minutes ago, [TPH] Nicz said:

Yes I think more they update the scenery in congested area so that they can attract more players to come 

Don’t you think congested areas already have enough players ?

4 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

我希望 TruckersMP 在模拟服务器上引入 AI 流量。这将使驾驶更加逼真。

This may not be a good idea, because when TMP receives players' real-time data, the server may not be stable in places with many people, and the frame number will drop. Moreover, the involvement of AI traffic may cause more traffic accidents, which may increase the workload of game moderators.

1 hour ago, rs_italy said:

AI traffic (even if it's a complex project) for the future, and hope to see a new economy/progress system in the future ?

If the AI is as stupid as the AI in single player, we don’t need it.

11 minutes ago, Maxim. [FR] said:

If the AI is as stupid as the AI in single player, we don’t need it.

I wish we could decide in a similar manner about players behaving worse than the "stupid" AI.

17 hours ago, PRC*LongmenInt'I.266 said:

Moreover, the involvement of AI traffic may cause more traffic accidents, which may increase the workload of game moderators

Maybe making it non-collision would be a solution. 

5 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

I wish we could decide in a similar manner about players behaving worse than the "stupid" AI.

Maybe making it non-collision would be a solution. 

Assuming there is no collision after joining, think carefully about whether it adds more burden to the server? Besides, does the scene look strange?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived