Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Save-Games

Erik0701

Question

Hello commiunity. I have the following problem.

The thing is, that my normal save-game directory for ETS2 is at D/Spiele/EuroTruckSimulator, and not at C/"Name"/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator. So right now I allways have to copy my savegames from the MP directory from the hard disk when I want to play Singe Player in the other directory, and afterwars when I want to play multiplayer again, I have to to it the other way round. How can I solve that problem?

Kind regards

Erik

5 answers to this question

Hello, probably you need to change location of your home directory save games
for windows 7 http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windows7/windows7_my_documents.htm
for windows 10 https://www.cedarville.edu/insights/computer-help/post/how-to-set-default-document-folder-location-in-windows

and check out this post on reddit:

Kind Regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello there,

In addition to the solution posed above, it could be worth trying to use Steam cloud. Before you do, I'd always recommend to make a backup incase there are issues with syncing.

Since they are stored on Steam's servers, they will be downloaded to a cache whilst you are using them and and then an updated one posted to the servers, so you don't need to worry about copying and pasting every time. 

It might not work, but it is possible for it to. Just be aware that sometimes there are profile version issues when using Steam cloud. 

Kind regards,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

Hi there! 

We would like to know whether your issue has been resolved with the above answer or if you still need further assistance with it.

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

Kind regards,

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Trial Support

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

17 hours ago, FreakyBodyX said:

Hi there! 

We would like to know whether your issue has been resolved with the above answer or if you still need further assistance with it.

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

Kind regards,

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Trial Support

The problem can be closed, because its solved

Hello there! ?

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d