Unreliable connection kick

fikuna45

Question

Getting kicked because of unreliable connection in high player area 20-30 players.

My last saved game does not finish loading and I get kicked. After that my game finish loading, but now I am offline (kicked). Then I need to restart the game to reconnect what is annoying.

I have excellent connection 100/20 Mbit, 30-40ms ping, and moderate PC, 8GB RAM, E5450 3,4Ghz, GTX570, and I never had any problems playing and connecting in high player area (100-120) players in previous versions, except FPS drop, but I never got kicked because of that.

It is also annoying to go to less player area to get game loaded without getting kicked.

Please solve this, it is not playable.

Sorry for mistakes in writing.

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

The type of hard drive you have (HDD or SSD) has a big effect on it. Of course an SSD would load your game faster which prevents this from happening most of the time. Unfortunately there's no good fix for it except for connecting in an area with little to no players and then try garage/save teleporting back to the city you want to start in.

I would take a look at this popular suggestion that has ideas for TMP to fix it, more upvotes and replies might help (even though it has been up for almost 2 years with nothing done about it): 

Hi there!

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer(s) given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

I played on SIM2, and played there yesterday just fine without a problem. Right now I tried on SIM1 (1600 players), game loaded and then I get kicked unreliable  connection, restarted the game, tried again, same problem, restarted second time tried SIM1 and then it loaded just fine. Meanwhile SIM2 was offline, and went online for a brief moment, I managed to connect and noticed my ping gone wild, ranging 20-1600ms but almost nobody was on SIM2 (80 players or so).

Now it loads just fine 3 times in a row on SIM1, 1200 players, 58 in Calais. Now I tried SIM2 (again went online, 50 players) and it seems it is working fine. I was trying all of this for last 30 minutes or so. Maybe the problem is now fixed I dont know I am not sane anymore after this.

I have HDD so it is slower while loading, but it was working just fine time ago. I checked my connection three times and result from Zagreb to Munich and to Berlin were 94/7 Mbit, 33-34ms, and nearby result is 95/21 Mbit, 4ms and connection quality is very good all the time.

I am not newbie in ets2mp, and I agree, some kind of delay while connecting or reconnect button or command in chat it would have been good if it had existed even before, but we don't have it yet.

Anyway it seems it is working now. Thanks everyone who helped. And I upvoted post @dragonslayingmaster1000 mentioned.

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Thanks to all, who have participated. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics. If you encounter any issues in the future, don't hesitate to post it here or contact us via support system.

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*020] djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to solved.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator