What equipment or peripherals do you use to control the driving of the vehicle in the game?

GuYing_TMP

Hello, everyone.

I'm very glad to invite you to share your equipment used in game driving! For example: Logitech G29 or Tumaster T300 or keyboard and mouse, etc!

Let me talk about my driving equipment first: my driving equipment is simple and clear, the mouse controls the direction, the keyboard controls the speed, and the sequence gear is used. I feel that the sequence gear is better for going to the snow mountain!

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

11 minutes ago, CN first 01 Name AnˇNuo] said:

Hello, I am very happy to see this theme, my device is very simple, a MSI laptop, plus a keyboard, my manipulation is the keyboard control speed, for example: W.S control advance, back AD control, easy to automate

Sincere gratitudeSincere gratitude

An .Nuo  

Ha ha, just like mine.

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

I don't have any kind of equipment so I use mouse steering. My basic controls are still W and S for moving, I use A and D for indicators, F for hazards, still use shift and ctrl for shifting, left and right mouse button for looking left and right and middle mouse click to look forward again/interior view, scroll wheel for retarder, still use B for engine brake, and slash for automatic/sequential gearbox change. That should be most of my basic controls that I changed.

2 hours ago, iTab_ said:

keyboard + mouse:HaulieSus:

Thank you brother for your reply, thank you.

3 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I don't have any kind of equipment so I use mouse steering. My basic controls are still W and S for moving, I use A and D for indicators, F for hazards, still use shift and ctrl for shifting, left and right mouse button for looking left and right and middle mouse click to look forward again/interior view, scroll wheel for retarder, still use B for engine brake, and slash for automatic/sequential gearbox change. That should be most of my basic controls that I changed.

Thank you brother for your reply, thank you.

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

I have a Logitech G920 (I think) and some accompanying pedals. I also have a shifter but I am yet to use it. Using a wheel is a huge improvement over keyboard and made games a lot more enjoyable for me. I’ve been using Logitech for 7 or so years now and 2 of my wheels have broken. I’m not too sure why but I think one of the wires broke inside the cover. Probably fixable but they sent me new ones under warranty. When they aren’t broken they are lovely to drive with. They aren’t cheap and plastic but instead they have an expensive feel to them. 

I have a Logitech G20 with pedals and also have the Logitech Shifter so I'm fully prepared for driving. ? They cost me about 300$.

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

In the beginning I played with the keyboard. After a while I got a G25 steering wheel until it broke. So last year I got myself a Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base v1.1 + exchangeable steering wheel and pedals without shifter and I am totally satisfied with it. But I have to admit that the purchase is not cheap but has paid off for racing games like F1 or RaceRoom Racing Experience, simulation games like ATS and ETS2.

Hello,

I use the keyboard and mouse but unlike some I use the default mode, the keyboard controls almost everything in the truck and the mouse controls the camera.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

1 hour ago, Fast-rider said:

I just use the Logitch G27. Yep, it’s 8 years old but there are no problems with it and it works totally fine. I could really recommend it :HaulieExcited:

Just retired my g27 . done well over a million miles in ets and countless miles in pc1-2 and ac / acc plus other driving games . Solid bit of quality kit and still working .?

6 hours ago, CARLOSB1905 said:

Logitech G29(PlayStation)或G920(Xbox)或G 923(PlayStation)?

Wow, that's great. It's still good. 

8 hours ago, Ash_0104 said:

除了鼠标和键盘之外,我不使用任何昂贵的设备。

Although the mouse and keyboard are simple, it can satisfy our love for ETS2

10 hours ago, Bangshuai6 said:

键盘+鼠标?

Don't be sad, I hope you get your favorite device through your own efforts. 

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

11 hours ago, Alperen. said:

我正在使用键盘+鼠标,但我将购买罗技G29很快。

I hope you can achieve it soon. 

14 hours ago, Apeng_TMP said:

我用的键盘+鼠标+顺序装置和你一样:HaulieSus:

Haha 

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player