about the winter physics...

_europeantrucks_

Hello, the installation of the winter module is voluntary, and if the winter module is installed, it is responsible for maintaining its own truck, so it is not feasible to hit other players under the pretext of this winter module. If you see such a player, you must record his tmpid and complete the feedback through the reporting system, and the Game Moderator will deal with it in time.

https://truckersmp.com/reports   This is a website for feedback and reporting. You must keep the evidence. I hope I can help you

Kind regards,

Tony.Stark

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Winter physics should not be an excuse! You (You, as in general) are responsible for any rule violations you make so It's completely useless to say that you crashed into someone at 100 km/h just because you were using winter physics. In conclusion, you must drive carefully with this add-on. 

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

46 minutes ago, tattytate said:

They should have stuck to their guns and released the winter mod without the physics mod .

Agreed, though I don't use the mod at all, because it's an eyesore that still looks the same like years ago, winter should not look the same everywhere, every single road should not be covered in the same amount of snow everywhere you go. I made one delivery from southern Spain to Iceland and uninstalled it halfway through.

53 minutes ago, tattytate said:

but now we have countless players with tags warning (winter mod) . As if to imply I should be careful around them it’s my responsibility they have the mod !! 

You should definitely be careful around them, doubt they use that tag to warn others to not act dumb around them.

Problem I see, too many people seem to be allergic to reading. So they won't even notice the highlighted sentence in the Winter mods KB about "It's your responsibility if you decide to use the physics add-on". And those people seem to believe that since TMP "authorized" to use the Winter physics, crashing because of them should have no consequences. "Sorry, winter mod" is the stupidest tag anyone can use. If you feel sorry for having the winter mod, remove it. Simple as that.

10 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Problem I see, too many people seem to be allergic to reading. So they won't even notice the highlighted sentence in the Winter mods KB about "It's your responsibility if you decide to use the physics add-on". And those people seem to believe that since TMP "authorized" to use the Winter physics, crashing because of them should have no consequences. "Sorry, winter mod" is the stupidest tag anyone can use. If you feel sorry for having the winter mod, remove it. Simple as that.

^^

The usage of the winter physics doesn't change anything about if they get banned for crashing because of it or not. 

All of our rules still apply when you use the mod and if you crash or cause collisions (or anything else that breaks our rules), you will be banned as usual, no exceptions made. That's also mentioned in our article on how to install winter mod

"Please bear in mind that you are fully responsible for using this add-on along with any rule violations caused by using this.

So, if anyone uses the tag "sorry winter mod" or writes something like "sorry, I use winter mod", whilst some might appreciate it, it doesn't change anything on if they can get banned for it. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived