Do I have to be treated like a fool?

(nowy)bakey

Question

was driving slowly.
 And I sent other people first so that they could go first, but the TR team teased me and said I was going slowly while driving. Is this my fault?

IT is problme to go slowiy?

After I was teased, there was another TR team in Syrquines, so I complained of unfairness, but no one answered me.

Last time and this time, too.     I don't know why I should be treated as a fool by TR team.

4 answers to this question

I don't know what TR team is, AFAIK, some Turkish people will have TR in their names or tags as a way to show their nationality, but that's all.

There's no minimum speed limit IRL on any roads other than highways, AFAIK, though it's advised to not go under 50% of the posted limit for that road. This means that on highways, you have to go at least 60 Km/h, on any other roads, it depends on the limit, doing 41 Km/h on an 80 Km/h limited road should be no problem. If others want to drive as fast as the servers allow, that's their problem, not yours. As long as you are not intentionally blocking others, no one has any rights to complain.

I also like to drive by the posted speed limits and in some places, the "impatient" drivers will honk, flash their lights, send stupid messages in the chat. I ignore them most of the times. But one time I decided to make a joke, a narrow road, 60 Km/h speed limit, I was doing 60 Km/h, some drivers started piling up behind, there was traffic coming on the other side of the road so they couldn't overtake. One of them sent a message in the chat: "ID 12345, go faster" I replied: "Why do I need to go faster? I'm already first". Another time, someone said to me in the chat: "You drive like a grandpa", I replied "I'm a grandpa, how do you expect me to drive?". Humour is the better option when you find these "NFS fans" in TruckersMP.

• Haha 3
  • Awesome! 1

Hello there, 

You can drive the speed you wish to and if you want to follow the speed limit set in game, that is perfectly fine. There is no need for you to go any faster and you are not required to listen to people who tell you any different in game. If they are wishing to go faster than you, they can simply overtake in the correct place to do so that does not endanger you or any other drivers around you. 

If you feel that someone is breaking the rules when trying to pass you or is threatening you with insults because of your speed, I would suggest you report them using the in game feature or via our website at: https://truckersmp.com/reports

I feel like what I have provided you is a good enough answer to your question. If you feel that I have not covered anything and have questions, feel free to ask. 
If you do not, I will go ahead and move this topic to the correct place. 

Kind Regards, 
Savage 
TruckersMP Support 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Kind regards,
[DJ Trans*020] djmtrlltc
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator