Hello, everyone can talk about your computer configuration, mainly computer graphics card?

Ganata

Hi, ? 

we can talk about this Topic for Days which Graphic Card is good for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and which not, as SCS Software changed a lot since the 1.40 Update. At the Update 1.39, my Graphic Card Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB was good enough to run the Game at Ultra/Max. settings with 60FPS. BUT since the Update 1.40, that changed a little. I had to downgrade my Settings to High, so my PC can run the Game at 60 FPS. Meanwhile, I was playing at Medium Settings to reach the 55FPS that's why I've decided to change my Setup from PC to newest Gaming Notebook. Just waiting for my Notebook to be delivered. ? 

This was my Setup:

20210702_144904.jpg

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Best regards,

Doñ Cheeki | TruckersMP Event Team

2 hours ago, Doñ Cheeki said:

Hi, ? 

we can talk about this Topic for Days which Graphic Card is good for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and which not, as SCS Software changed a lot since the 1.40 Update. At the Update 1.39, my Graphic Card Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB was good enough to run the Game at Ultra/Max. settings with 60FPS. BUT since the Update 1.40, that changed a little. I had to downgrade my Settings to High, so my PC can run the Game at 60 FPS. Meanwhile, I was playing at Medium Settings to reach the 55FPS that's why I've decided to change my Setup from PC to newest Gaming Notebook. Just waiting for my Notebook to be delivered. ? 

This was my Setup:

20210702_144904.jpg

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Waow bro Your setup/system is amazing ? I loved it

I changed my PC some days ago, and this is my new config :

Intel I7-10th Gen

32 GB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB 

1 SSD of 1TB

12 hours ago, Der Jett said:

Intel I9-10th Gen

64 GB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 8GB 

2 SSD of 5TB

Wa   GTX1060????

On 1/10/2022 at 6:23 AM, NaTY0u345 [FR] said:

I changed my PC some days ago, and this is my new config :

Intel I7-10th Gen

32 GB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB 

1 SSD of 1TB

wa  ????

On 1/10/2022 at 6:18 AM, [ConSecGroup] Koolyc said:

i5-10400f (6c, 12t) 4,3GHz

GTX 1660 Super 6GB GDDR6

32 GB RAM DDR4 2933 MHz
1 TB M.2 SSD

Stable 75 FPS due to 75Hz monitor

Logitech G29
Logitech H-Shifter

G29   ☺️☺️☺️☺️

On 1/10/2022 at 2:43 AM, Doñ Cheeki said:

Hi, ? 

This was my Setup:

20210702_144904.jpg

King Regards,

Doñ Cheeki

Was    ????

I have a Ryzen 3 2200G, integrated Vega 8 GPU, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD. I got the only potato PC here. Although it's not too bad I can play most of the games that I want to play right now. ETS2/ATS I get at least 20 fps most of the time which may seem bad for the high end gamers but it isn't bad for me since I'm so used to it, I even play it on mostly medium-high graphics. Not a bad APU at all it can handle quite a bit and is great for the price. Of course I do want to look to get a better PC eventually so I can play more intense games but I'm fine with this for the time being.

• 2 weeks later...

Exper PC

-CPU  Core i7-6700-K

-SSD memory 1800 GB 

-GT1030 / 60Hz

-Ram memory 16 GB

This computer handles me but now i think its time to replace it ?

• 2 weeks later...

Zephyrus M16 2021

i7-11800H

RTX3060 at max 95W

40G 3200MHz DDR4

Intel SSD 760p(For Game)

2560x1600 165Hz

I think my hardware is not so bad.

But when on duisburg/calais the fps always get about 20-30, even the lowest settings and verylow draw distance. The GPU only runs at about 30w when it's crowded, and it's only 60 °C. I have absolutely no idea where the performance bottleneck is.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

• Nody locked this topic

Archived