Your favourite Game

EmreKuzu07

I wonder how anyone can have played consistently for 10 years a game that was released a bit over 9 years ago... Other than this, according to my "playtime" in Steam, ETS2 would also be my #1 without doubts, more than 4600 hours since I bought the "Collector's bundle" in June, 2014. But I've also played the Diablo series a lot, currently, I still play Diablo 3 quite often and I'm waiting for Diablo 4 to release, it will be added to my collection right away.

If we speak hours, ETS2 and Diablo 3 would be the ones. If we speak years, I've been playing with the Diablo franchise for more than 20 years... 

So if I have to name my favourite, that would be Diablo (as franchise), followed closely by ETS2.

Phasmophobia and ETS2/ATS

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

ETS2 & Rocket league ? 

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

On 2/1/2022 at 9:20 AM, Drogus Maxwell said:

Depends on my mood, but I have I have been playing ETS 2 consistently for 10 years now. However, Civ 6, Red Dead 2, and Star Wars: The Old Republic also top my list.

Started playing in a Blood Bowl 2 league with some friends recently. An unusually fun game with horrible dice rolling mechanics that favor the A.I. If you do play this game, play against other people, that way you all get terrible dice rolls together.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived