Low HP Trucks.

Crazy_Werewolf

Haha, nope. Do whatever you want to your truck. Some seem like to drive 110 km/h continously and max out their engines, some like to go realistic with an according realistic smooth acceleration.

Don't listen to any idiots complaining in chat. They're just mad because they're not able to go their max speed. (For some reason? Well I like to go fast too, but i'm doing it in Singleplayer on the Autobahn with the Skoda ?)
(I've seen people say that you should go 150 km/h because otherwise you endanger players to overtake you; as this might seem true, please keep in mind that you are not the problem in this situation, they are the problem. ETS2 is a simulation game, its made to simulate trucker life and not the life of a formula 1 driver. If they think its 'normal' or a way of 'simulation' to go the max possible speed and drive as reckless as possible, then they should do it. Nontheless, they'll get permanently banned any day.)

On 1/9/2022 at 12:14 PM, poland.ball said:

Haha, nope. Do whatever you want to your truck. Some seem like to drive 110 km/h continously and max out their engines, some like to go realistic with an according realistic smooth acceleration.

Don't listen to any idiots complaining in chat. They're just mad because they're not able to go their max speed. (For some reason? Well I like to go fast too, but i'm doing it in Singleplayer on the Autobahn with the Skoda ?)
(I've seen people say that you should go 150 km/h because otherwise you endanger players to overtake you; as this might seem true, please keep in mind that you are not the problem in this situation, they are the problem. ETS2 is a simulation game, its made to simulate trucker life and not the life of a formula 1 driver. If they think its 'normal' or a way of 'simulation' to go the max possible speed and drive as reckless as possible, then they should do it. Nontheless, they'll get permanently banned any day.)

I will voice this! If you have a slow truck thats fine! As long as you arn't violating the rules

On 1/9/2022 at 6:48 PM, Crazy_Werewolf said:

Hi,

i only want to ask if its "okay" to drive a Truck with not that much power?

For Example: 310 HP. Am i risking to get banned?, because that truck will not be the fastest by any means. 

Hope this is the right Place in the Forum.

Thanks

It is okay, and you're not risking to get banned for driving slow.

• Community Manager

You are not at all at risk for getting banned for driving a truck with that amount of horsepower. However, out of precaution I would recommend to stay away from busy areas such as Calais, Duisburg and the road in-between, C-D. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

5 hours ago, xBestBBx said:

You are not at all at risk for getting banned for driving a truck with that amount of horsepower. However, out of precaution I would recommend to stay away from busy areas such as Calais, Duisburg and the road in-between, C-D. 

I would like to ask why? There isn't any rule which prohibits slow driving even in areas such as Calais, Duisburg and the road in-between, C-D. 

• Community Manager
5 hours ago, n0feaR. said:

I would like to ask why? There isn't any rule which prohibits slow driving even in areas such as Calais, Duisburg and the road in-between, C-D. 

There is a very simple answer to this. We as a community know the chaos that ensues on C-D as well as the cities as a whole. As a polite community member said, it is a recommendation. I recommend that they steer clear from the aforementioned areas simply due to the fact that low HP trucks cannot quickly gain speed and cannot entertain the speed lovers that are driving on the same road. 

5 hours ago, n0feaR. said:

I'm not blind buddy

Additionally, this comment was extremely unnecessary. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Hello dear xBestBBx,

From your statement, I understand that in order to drive on this road, I must have a powerful truck.

I have a question for you.

In real life, does every truck company drive all of their trucks with the most powerful engines? Everybody is supposed to recreate the simulation of the game, but in fact you are giving unnecessary recommendations. There must be collegiality on the road as in real life.

In my opinion, this is an unnecessary recommendation, solely because no rule prohibits slow driving or the use of a low-horsepower engine on the C-D road. I fully understand what you want to explain to me, but I do not see the point in your recommendation as I said. If a rule is made that forbids the things listed above, it will be understandable to absolutely everyone and it will be possible to punish for it. Another question on the basis of what I will be punished if, for example, I drive slowly on this road with a low-horsepower engine?

Greetings,

n0feaR.

13 hours ago, xBestBBx said:

Additionally, this comment was extremely unnecessary. 

Oh and also as you should know there is a report button. You can use it and optionally write the reason of your report, there are forum moderators who will take care about me if they see any violation of any rule. 

Greetings,

n0feaR.

3 hours ago, n0feaR. said:

From your statement, I understand that in order to drive on this road, I must have a powerful truck

You don't have to follow his recommendation, and you don't need to have a powerful truck to drive there.

There are however many trolls and reckless driving players in this infamous area, and a slow moving vehicle would be an easy target for them and likely will take damage.

You can't be punished for slow driving, unless you intentionally block the way of another player.

3 hours ago, n0feaR. said:

Oh and also as you should know there is a report button. You can use it and optionally write the reason of your report, there are forum moderators who will take care about me if they see any violation of any rule. 

@xBestBBx is a forum moderator, he will know how to handle forum rule violations.

• 2 weeks later...

not at all, just one recommendation is not to try and do heavy halls like the train or anything like that. but other than that use what you like with what power you like

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

• Nody locked this topic

Archived