Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is your average fps in high populated cities?

OGF-

hello folks,

as in the title mentioned; I am talking about cities such as Calais, Duisburg and other high populated cities.

I am asking, (just out of curiosity and researching) and I am currently thinking of upgrading, since im still using my prebuilt-pc from 2015 (core i5 4460 with a gtx 750 ti) and was wondering, how much fps people get in those cities with their specs. The lowest fps I had in those areas, was like 5-6 fps and thats pretty much unplayable.. 

Im looking for a rtx 3060, 3060 ti or 3070 as gpu and any 6 or even 8 core cpu so any infos related to these specs are appreciated. others with different specs can reply too ofc!

My aim is 1440p at 144Hz.

Sorry if there is already a similar topic to this, I probably missed it if thats the case.

Have fun trucking!

Hey there

I have a i5 11600k CPU and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060.  and in most city's up to 150 people i can get a solid 60 FPS on ETS2 and even up to 250 people i can have above 30 FPS easerly but going above 300 people it will drop to around 10 FPS max  

Hope this helps 

Geology Rocks
TruckersMP Game Moderator  

FPS does not directly corelate to your hardware when it comes to "how much FPS do you have in populated areas?". Due to terrible render capacities of ETS2, it's almost the same for anyone. And since you can now also edit the draw distance for other trucks in the TMP settings, that also changes how much FPS you can have. When I have set it to high, I have around 10 - 5 FPS in Areas that are highly populated and in other areas around 40 FPS. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t really know much about my specs but I get about 35-45 FPS in Düsseldorf and on CD road when it is more than Congrsted and completely full. In Calais I usually have between 10-20 FPS. 

Before my old computer burned it was worse, I only had about 3-7 FPS, where I have now 10-20

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

My specs:

CPU Intel Core I5 3340 @ 3,10 GHz.

RAM 8 GB.

Motherboard MSI B75MA-P45.

Graphics is 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7700.

Storage: SSD

I can't go to Calais during the day. FPS is 3-5 and lagg is horrible, playing is impossible. I go there at night ? 

The same was in Duisburg, when there was not "no-collision" zone. I can go there now.

In Promods, same horrible place is Kirkenes quarry.

5 fps on my low end pc (Ryzen 3 2200G, 8 GB RAM, HDD), there's a setting called r_deferred 0 in the console that I use to double or triple my fps if it ever gets that bad. I only use it in the highly populated cities and unfortunately you can't use it at night otherwise it gets pitch dark and headlights don't work. I turn it off when I leave the city so the graphics don't look bad. Just a tip for any other low end pc users out there.

Also I get maybe 15 fps average on CD road if I'm just driving with 20 players or so and not in a traffic jam and average 20 fps on normal roads and I actually use medium and a few high settings too like vegetation and grass density. This APU can handle quite a bit. 

Laptop AUS STRIX G-15 I7- 10870 H                                                

16GB RAM 3200                                        

1TB SSD M2                           

RTX 2060 6GB                                   

maximum settings for 126 players I had 30-38 FPS I haven't found several players at one so I can't give my opinion ...

BOBITA.gif

Archived