What do you really think about the new DAF?

[ConSecGroup] Koolyc

• Community Manager

I think the new DAF is a great addition. I think the horn is still a bit too loud, however that could be fixed in the future. 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

I love the new DAF ❤️ its very nice to drive and the inside is beautiful. only down side is that there's no customisations/addons on the truck but i still love driving it ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DBus_David.

I am not a fan of DAF, but I like the steering wheel and interior of the new DAF, however, the new DAF also has some shortcomings, 1. its engine and gearbox, 2. he can't customize the DLC accessories like the old DAF ,?

I don't like the new DAF very much, because of its chassis design, engine and gearbox problems, first of all its chassis design, I don't know why it is designed as a 6*2 rear lifting axle and it is still a follower wheel. The second is the horsepower of the engine, which is definitely enough in reality, but in ETS2 I think it will make it difficult to transport. In the end his gearbox is not very friendly for people who use steering wheel peripherals, I only like the six-speed gearbox because it makes it easy for me to change gears. It still has some advantages, such as the glass of the right door and the electronic rearview mirror.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Game Moderation Trainee

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived