What do you really think about the new DAF?

[ConSecGroup] Koolyc

Personally I am not a huge fan of it. I dislike the lack of customisation, and surprisingly dislike the mirrors cams. And the normal mirrors look awful as well. The dashboard is not to my taste and it’s quite annoying not being able to see how far left one tank of fuel. However I do like the steering wheel and the rest of the interior as it’s not ‘cheap’.  I may revisit it when and if the daf tuning pack is compatible with it. 

19 minutes ago, DrewK said:

I like the design of the new DAF.

I think the truck looks very modern and expensive.

Unfortunately, there are currently few/no options to modify the truck. I hope that will be possible soon. ?

You're right... It looks pretty, but the lack of customization devalues it...

The truck in itself is fine. It has quite good fuel economy and nice additions like the camera option, the electronic dashboard and the door window. But with literally no customization (not even a bumper or roof bar, or even a 6-speed transmission), I can say it's my least favorite truck in the game.

PS: Who invented that horn? Like why, just why? ?

1 hour ago, José Borja said:

I'm not a fan of the DAF, but this new DAF truck looks very stylish. It is the only DAF truck that I like, but the problem is that you cannot make modifications ( he does not support XF Tuning Pack DLC)

It doesn't really support anything, that's the problem with it.

Because I can't customize it the way I want, it's not in my preferences!

Kind regards,

NexusMEISTER

image.png.ec832aa6009e230c04eab3e11c4cf60c.png                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

• Community Moderation Manager

Hey!

Thank you for this interesting question! I personally am a huge fan of the new DAF truck since it brings a total new experience of driving to the game. Especially because of the mirror cams! There wasn't such a modern and technologic truck in the game before.

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Well, the mirror camera is really something nice to have. Also the dash board is futuristic and quite easy to read, though it encourages you to read the digit instead of the speedometer, fuel in percentage is kinda hard to read. While the engine sound is not that good and doesn't sound powerful, and the shift delay is quite bad.

I drive the new DAF sometimes because of the mirror camera gives me quite a good rendering distance from behind so I don't have to use the F2 camera at all, that's something the other brands can't provide (I know that MP5 has mirror camera too but not yet introduced to the game). That helped a lot when driving out of the gas station in EU areas (I drive on the right).

I dont like the new daf at all, of course, its mirrors and dial are very nice, but the external appearance, engine power etc... I did not like

Archived