Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Yesterday I used GTX960 into the system there is an online plug-in error message, what is this meaning? How to solve it

Ganata

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi there! 

If you get this error you could try the below guide also make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) or later, DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. Make sure you check this guide as well and don't forget to verify your game files!

General Crashes and errors that you may experience with the launcher or the game try CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Kind regards,
@FreakyBodyX
TruckersMP Support

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello there, @CN first 01 Name AnˇNuo]!

"Game crashed - FATAL ERROR" is one of the most common problems, and various reasons can cause it. However, the problem can be usually solved by either verifying the game files or following the guide linked in FreakyBodyX's reply. 

Furthermore, according to your forum status, you're now playing on servers, and we would like to know whether your problem has been resolved or if you still need further assistance with it.

Your confirmation of the status helps us keep the forum organized!

Kind Regards,

MHT_

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive