What do you miss the most in Truckersmp?

donermannko

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's nothing worth missing about the old version. Maybe I miss the old version of the police car and the old version of Calais

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

1 hour ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

miss the 150 speed limit days

4 minutes ago, teoss said:

I miss the days where there were no speedlimits. 

That's the thing that I miss the least. Related to that, I could say that I miss the days when I sent 3-4 reports every time I played for more than 2 hours, the days when I had to cancel 75% of my jobs because I had been rammed so badly by speed fans that it wasn't worth it to keep driving, the days when a web report could take 3-4 weeks to be seen and solved...

But, you know what? I dont' really miss any of those things. Actually, I can't think of anything that I miss, other than some of the people that I used to see around and aren't there anymore.

3 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Let's see how long it takes the "incompetent" staff to remove your post. ?

why should they? that guy wanted my honest opinion and everytime an admin bans someone by mistake means for me that they cant be that competent since they doesnt look good enough or dont know the trafficrules. in certain circumstances you can compare an admin to a police officer and if your state isnt like north korea ( or twitter) you can critisize them ?‍♂️

Just now, _EUROPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

why should they? that guy wanted my honest opinion and everytime an admin bans someone by mistake means for me that they cant be that competent since they doesnt look good enough or dont know the trafficrules. in certain circumstances you can compare an admin to a police officer and if your state isnt like north korea ( or twitter) you can critisize them ?‍♂️

A "ban by mistake" is annoying, but it doesn't make the responsible moderator incompetent. It makes him/ her human.

8 hours ago, _EUROPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

i miss competent staff

How can you miss competent staff when you have only been here 4 months?  And i am not saying this because i am staff, but i really think we have some very competent staff. And i feel like we really dont make a lot of mistakes when banning people. The rules are pretty clear and its hard to make mistakes. And if we do i am sure they are corrected. So i feel like we are very competent.

For the question asked: Well i dont miss anything really. I feel like things had changed for the better over time. And anything that wasent changed for the better has since then been changed for the better. I dont miss the 150km/h limit and i dont miss some of the huge queues that was once there. As a moderator i dont want all the chaos, not because it means more work for me, but because i want everyone to have the best driving experience without people getting rammed and their jobs getting destroyed. 

The situation on the C-D road before the road to simulation. Many won't agree with me but i actually enjoyed the overpopulated C-D road in the past, with massive traffic lines and unpredictable overtakes. It certainly felt more alive than today. 

In certain aspects of the game TMP managers are doing great work but the Road To Simulation vision kinda killed the game for me. I said in the past that the RTS is partly a reason of the decline in playerbase today and i feel all this work to make the mod better goes mostly unnoticed when the game peaks at less than half of its past population.

Europoort, Bergen, the old Brussels intersection, collision Duisburg, etc. People I used to play with who are no longer part of the TMP community, as well as the time when horns were bugged. :LUL: Also miss the old staff (never said I didn't like the current staff though). Oh, and 150 km/h down the C-D road.

On 1/11/2022 at 2:25 PM, Random_Truck_Driver said:

The situation on the C-D road before the road to simulation. Many won't agree with me but i actually enjoyed the overpopulated C-D road in the past, with massive traffic lines and unpredictable overtakes. It certainly felt more alive than today. 

In certain aspects of the game TMP managers are doing great work but the Road To Simulation vision kinda killed the game for me. I said in the past that the RTS is partly a reason of the decline in playerbase today and i feel all this work to make the mod better goes mostly unnoticed when the game peaks at less than half of its past population.

Old C-D was a time

Archived