How many times does a topic get started or reworded without looking first

Hello and welcome to my first topic. Here I thought I would make a topic which is named above because in the past I have seen where topics have been submitted and reviewed and accepted for the general public to go ahead and respond with their ideas and thoughts and answers. But the issue is that the topic creator has not properly done their review or investigation into whether or not the topic they are creating has already been a subject in the past. What are your thought's or concerns about this. Is this something that should be brought up in the team or do you not mind. Remember everyday is a new day and everyday we are getting new people. 

Hello truckers

Old topics can be searched by typing the title from the search engine.

Bringing up very old issues again is somewhat welcome.

But it is not correct to bring up a subject 3 times in 15 days and to re-create the same subject without SEARCH.

This is my thought.

Best regards

" never give up "

9 minutes ago, AkiraKurosawa said:

Hello truckers

But it is not correct to bring up a subject 3 times in 15 days and to re-create the same subject without SEARCH.

This is my thought.

Best regards

I agree with you on the statement and your input as well as your opinion as it is very obvious that some members will try to bring up the same topic multiple times within a short period of time but at the same time we have to understand that there are people who are new to the community and we have members that well are not that smart as well as you have to understand that sometimes we have younger who are quite young in age and they may not have the intellect and the intelligence gained as someone like an adult like myself

3 hours ago, AkiraKurosawa said:

Hello truckers

This is my thought.

Best regards

It's easy to find a topic previously made, so try and be unique! Find something that you think all can put their input on!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived