Truckersmp sudden fall?

Turbo Diesel V8

It's definitely not convoy, last time I checked convoy mode only had about 100 players max. The player count in ETS2 as a whole is pretty good right now so it's just TMP that has less players for whatever reason, look at steamcharts, ETS2 almost always has 40-45k+ players peak recently and even got to 50k+ last Sunday: https://steamcharts.com/app/227300#All

This is what happens when SCS Convoy session was released. Once it came out and then it was allowing mod support this is the result. 

2 hours ago, AkiraKurosawa said:

这个问题已经讨论过很多次了。

我希望我们在打开话题之前先看看旧的。

I agree with you

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 12:44 AM, Turbo Diesel V8 said:

Hello,
I have a question, what happened at half of the 2021? And
why truckersmp average number of truckers was decreased 2 times? Does this relate to the official version of the convoy in ets?obraz.thumb.png.9ef91099bcba989aca2e35024d80d9fe.png

Convoy mode took a big chunk of players out of TMP. A lot of people left because they were disappointed by the state of TMP (Harsh punishments, speed limit, reckless driving etc...). If you ask me it shouldn't have, but ever since TMP management change, the game did so aswell and despite a few good updates it never felt the same ever since 2019.

1 hour ago, Random_Truck_Driver said:

Convoy mode took a big chunk of players out of TMP. Most people left because they were disappointed by the state of TMP (Harsh punishments, speed limit, reckless driving etc...). If you ask me it shouldn't have, but ever since TMP management change, the game did so aswell and despite a few good updates it never felt the same ever since 2019.

No one really uses convoy mode, it’s only limited to 8 players so you can’t get traffic jams, etc. That’s the reason at least half of TMP players play it. 

31 minutes ago, Random_Truck_Driver said:

ETS2 peaked at 51k players in December and averaged 26k players. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I wasn’t talking about steam stats.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived