Double Drop is now a default?

MiIes

Question

Any chance we can get the Idaho potato trailer back? I don't care for that giant potato but the trailer underneath it was awesome. Can one of you nice developers give access to at least this def? 

"/def/vehicle/trailer/scs_flatbed/double_drop_potato.sii"

If there's a good reason not to allow the actual potato load ("/def/vehicle/trailer_cargo/scs_flatbed/mega_potato.sii") I fully understand especially with all the branding, but could we pretty pretty please get back access to the double drop trailer? 

4 answers to this question

Hi there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hey there!

It has been three (3) days since the last reply on this topic, and hence we will be moving it to the "Inactive Topics" section. However, if you still need any further help, feel free to message me or any other Support Team member, and we will open this topic again. If you do not send me or another Support Team member a message within one (1) week, we will move this topic to the Unsolved Topics section.

Thank you for your participation!

Kind Regards,
MHT_
TruckersMP Trial Support

/ Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics.