why can't drift

kubenqqqq

As Fernando said.
If you wish to drift, go into single-player or convoy mode. Activate physics like normal and drift like no tomorrow.
I agree, it's fun. But it's not fun when you crash into someone. Which is more than likely you will do. You can crash how much you want in single-player ?. Just dont do it in TMP.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

The physics can be fun but in TMP they cause issues because people don't drive at proper speeds for the conditions.

I remember back in either 2018 or 2019 when the physics mod was allowed I used to drift around the roundabout in Calais (the one near the port) and other people did it as well, and I was careful around other players while doing it, if someone wanted to drive through it I was cautious or even stopped for a few seconds. Then I remember doing it in the Calais port later on (I can't remember why I switched to the port, maybe an admin told us not to do it there). I know other people also did drifting in the port. I think I was pretty bad at it but I still had fun doing it. 

I also remember when you drive at high speeds and put the retarder on max you spin around like crazy (may or may not have done that with a trailer too, not sure though). I did that a few times I believe and saw others spin around like crazy.

You can probably see some of that stuff in some of the idiots on the road videos during the 2018 or 2019 winter mod (not sure if 2020-2021 winter mod had physics too) if you want to see what the physics were like in TMP

I don't understand why so many people don't want to have a speed limit or drift as in this case.

ETS2 is a simulation game which is supposed to realistically simulate truck driving and not for racing or drifting. 

There are so many games that are designed for that purpose but ets is not one of them.

I'm really annoyed by people who honk at me all the time because I'm sticking to the speed limit and not speeding through a country road at 110km/h.

If you want to use the game for other purposes, you can do that in single player or in games that were made for that purpose.

Of course you can drift in multiplayer, but don't be surprised if you get banned for driving recklessly.

Cheers

DrewK

Hello,

If you would like to drift as the others said

1) you go to SP 

2) download Grimes winter mod physics

3) try it out without harming anyone ?

Also be happy with what TMP have given you. Even if it's not what it was last year.

Also as @DrewK said ETS2 is simulation game many of the players are trolls but there is a little piece of players who wants to enjoy the game and drive carefully.

Greetings,

n0feaR.

18 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

Ponieważ nie powinieneś dryfować w ciężarówce i ponieważ uderzając w to innych ludzi, i ponieważ jest to lekkomyślna jazda. Śmiało i spróbuj, ale nie zdziw się, gdy dostaniesz bana ?

Yes you are right but now there is 0 slip even going uphill with heavy tailer the truck behaves like on clean asphalt

If you like drift, I suggest you go to offline stand-alone mode

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived