Kicked out of the server once I started the engine and rode like a couple of meters

maokatz11

Question

Greetings and good 2022 for you all.
I'm new in TruckersMP and maybe I passed something but it was my first job in the server and once I started the engine and rode a couple of meters a message pop up saying that I was kicked out the server for a Headlight issue. No warning at all. I know I must have the headlights on at 7 in the morning, and I was planning to do it but I was kicked just moving the truck a couple of meters inside the company quarters... This can happen or it's just a bug or some moderator with quick hands? I don't know I  

7 answers to this question

Hi there!  

It's absolutely normal to get kicked from TruckersMP servers if you don't turn on your headlights. 

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support 

• Upvote 1

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello there!

If you doesn't recieve any warning message in red on the bottom-left corner before you were kicked, then you probably closed the chat box. You might try pressing ‘F9“ and see if the chat box will pop up after you press "y".

• Upvote 1

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

In the server, if you do not turn on your headlights while driving, regardless of how many meters you have advanced, you will be prompted with three warnings for a total of 15 seconds, and failure to turn on your lights within 15 seconds will result in being kicked off the server, or another result of your network being unstable.

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade