cant log

Rillakuma

Question

4 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, Rillakuma said:

HEllo i cheange my pasw and i cant join in TruckerMp why ? 

Hi, @Rillakuma

You can check out this guide: Invalid email or password https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/83315-invalid-email-or-password/

If it doesn't help, create a support ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Kind regards,

MarkON

Hi there!  

Has your problem/question been resolved with the answer given above?  

The confirmation of the status of your question helps us always keep our forum organized!  

I await your response.  

Kind Regards,  

@FreakyBodyX

TruckersMP Support 

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

Hello,

May I know how many hours you have on ETS/ATS? You need minimum 2 hours on each game and you need to make sure that you have activated your TruckersMP account, as I am going through your TruckersMP profile, it states that your account status is not active. 

Please refer to knowledge base article here https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/298

This will help you to get your account activated and If it didn't then you can let us know here, we all are happy to help you!

If your login information work for TruckersMP.com but you can`t login ingame you should try one of these fixes:

First of all make sure you`re logged in with the same Steam account which you were on when you registered at TruckersMP.

Open notepad or a text editor.

You need to write 2 rows, on 1st your email, on the 2nd your password.

Now, copy the email from notepad and paste it in the ingame login screen using keyboard shortcut keys (CTRL+C for copy, CTRL+V for paste - ~ Please notice that these shortcuts may be different in your country. If they don`t work, please inform yourself how you can do it on google ~).

Do the same for the password.

Login.

If the solution didn`t work, you must have a strange character in the password that can`t be recognized by the login system ingame.

To bypass this problem, you should change your account password to only latin letters (a to z) and digits (0-9). Please notice that by doing this your password might lack in strength.

In order to change your password, you must login at TruckersMP.com, press Edit Account, insert the new password twice, confirm the old password twice and then press save data.

I hope that one of these fixes worked and you`re now able to login ingame.

If they didn`t, please let us know, together with a brief description of what you did.

Also I recommend you to read this topic.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Greetings,

n0feaR.

Hello,

Player has regained access to their TruckersMP account, and has played on it recently. Problem has been solved ? 
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! ?

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade