Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Integrating Trucks Cross Platform

Tbomb2021

So I've been thinking, imagine if players who owned both ETS2 and ATS (maybe even those who only own one, but idk if SCS would be ok with things going that far) could use trucks from the opposite game in the other via TruckersMP. There's proof that TruckersMP can do mods very well (see cars in both games). I've thought over the possibilities and cannot see any way integrating the trucks from one game to the other would harm the online experience, I believe it would create some great diversity for players of both games. There is already at least one mod that does this for single player, now I'd love to see if anyone else thinks this idea would be really cool and make TruckersMP a lot more fun all around for the community. Rock on friends. ?

ats-trucks-now-ets2-traffic-1-28_3.jpg

Hey,

This would be a big thing to do and as far as I'm aware, this would be more of a suggestion for SCS to implement.

Additionally, we're trying to stick to our "Road to Simulation" campaign, so I don't believe this is possible at this time regardless.

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager